I was in Seoul last week to play at the Hyundai Citybreak festival. Here’s a very brief photo diary of a whirlwind visit…
1. Fresh of the plane and straight to Cool FM for an interview
2. Then an interview with the nice folks from F.OUND magazine at Magic Strawberry Sound headquarters…
3. Next day we had the sound check for the festival show. Also in the pic is Sunwoo JeongA – a super talented South Korean singer-songwriter who I shared a couple songs with.
4. Then the festival day! But it’s raining! The storm was so bad that my set got pushed back a few hours
5. Finally onstage!
6. Just before I left, the folks at Magic Strawberry Sound had a super party at their great new headquarters. And then I headed home. :-/